As you embark on your IVF journey to Spain, your mind will be overwhelmed with questions regarding the most up-to-date information and frequently asked questions.
IVFSpain.net has streamlined the educative measures for diagnosing infertility to help couples better understand their conditions and seek the best treatment options.
We have gathered valuable information to help you develop an individualized approach to IVF treatment in Spain.
- Can I use my own eggs?
- I need an egg donor with IVF
- Is there a waiting list for egg donors?
- Can I choose the hair and eye color of the egg donor ?
- What happens if my first embryo transfer fails ?
- What happens if I ovulate before the egg collection?
- What tests are required for the egg donors ?
- What is the age limit for egg donors?
- What symptoms are normal after egg collection?
- Are egg donors anonymous ?
- How can I synchronize my menstrual cycle with the egg donor ?
- How can I find an egg donor of a certain race, nationality or religion ?
- Can I have an exclusive egg donor ?
- How many days do I need to stay in Spain for egg donor IVF ?
- Does the clinic do third day or fifth day embryo transfer ?
- Can the clinic send fertility medication by prescription to my country ?
Get a FREE quote for Egg Donation IVF
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.